Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School

Yes, it's that time of year when parents rejoice and children grumble -- Back to School time! The public schools here in Mobile are open for business, and the neighborhood kids are blissfully silent, which has allowed me to work on the revisions for Blood Secrets.

It's also put me in a generous mood. Therefore, I'm running a little contest for all you wonderful parents who now find yourselves with a little free time on your hands. Why not fill both with a book? Especially a signed book.

Here's the deal:

1. Sign up for my free newsletter, The Enforcer Files. Don't worry -- I don't spam people. I only send it when I have big news to announce...like contests or signings.

2. I'll select a random winner who will receive a signed copy of Blood Law.

3. Already signed up for my newsletter? No worries. Current subscribers are eligible for this contest.

4. Contest is open to domestic and international readers.

5. Contest ends 12:00AM (midnight) CST on August 20, 2010. Winner will be announced August 21.

Now, go forth and rejoice in your new freedom!

No comments: