Friday, April 22, 2011

BLOOD SECRETS release date changed!

Get ready to update your calendars… The release date for BLOOD SECRETS has been pushed back from June 28 to July 5.

Why? Several reasons but most notably is to allow for placement in the Barnes & Noble towers. Better placement = better visibility for this awesome cover = easier for you, the reader, to find it in the mad rush that will come from the anticipation of having to wait one more week!

Yes, this will affect some of the events I have planned. I’m working with the various parties to resolve the issues, and hope to have updates for you soon.

Thanks!

-Jeannie

2 comments:

Tez Miller said...

Thanks for the heads-up - I'll amend my lists.

Gives me more time to read BLOOD LAW, though - waiting patiently on my shelf ;-)

Jeannie Holmes said...

You're welcome! Hope you have fun with BLOOD LAW. :)