Monday, June 28, 2010

Blood Law Tour

This is it, folks! This is the week I kick off the BLOOD LAW Tour -- and it's only 8 days until BLOOD LAW is officially released!!! Squeeeeeee!!! (I'm not stressed out...no, not at all.)

The first leg of the tour starts Wednesday. I'll be attending CONvergence in Bloomington, MN. If you're in Minneapolis/St. Paul area and want to have a good time, I highly recommend checking out CONvergence. The con runs July 1-4 and this year's theme is "Bring on the Bad Guys," so there will be much villainy. Also guests of honor this year include JPL engineer Bridget Landry, authors L. A. Banks (Vampire Huntress Legend and Crimson Moon series) and Paul Cornell (Doctor Who series), actor Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett of Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi), actor and comedian Chuck McCann (The Aristocrats), actor and voice artist Wally Wingert (Family Guy), and special musical guest, Voltaire.

After CONvergence, I'll travel to New York, NY for ThrillerFest (July 7-10), the annual conference for the International Thriller Writers. I have a lot of events happening around ThrillerFest, so read the following carefully:

I have a lot more going on in July and will post info as their time draws closer, or you can view a full list of the tour on my website.

No comments: