Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blog Consolidation

I'm consolidating my LiveJournal, MySpace, and other blogs to a central location:

Wayward Muses and Shiny Object: Random thoughts and experiences of paranormal suspense and dark urban fantasy author Jeannie Holmes.

The reason behind this is a simple one -- my time has become increasingly valuable now that BLOOD LAW is rocking along to publication and I'm working on the sequel (lovingly referred to as "Book 2," "Alex WIP," or "AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!"). Tons of things are hitting at once and I no longer have the time to update forty bazillion individual sites.

Sooooo.....

I'm going to try to consolidation thing and see how it works. I've already moved a few important posts from other blogs to the new digs. Don't know how long this new venture will last, but I'm giving it a shot. Hope you'll stick around for a while. :)

TTFN JKH

4 comments:

Skitty.jann said...

I really thought you would call this "Wayward Minions and Random Lickers" but maybe that should be your fansite? xoxo

Anonymous said...

Really good idea, this. Now I don't have to wander all over the interwebz to stalk you.
And Skitty, that's brilliant!

Jeannie Holmes said...

LOL! Good one, Skitty. I'll have to keep that in mind. ;-)

Jeannie Holmes said...

T' - Well, you know me...anything I can do to make *your* life easier, O Wondrous Head Minion. ;-)